Wednesday 9 January 2013

Holiday Blog Party: Wednesday - Positano

Ciao! The sun's shining brightly in Italy today. I'm here on my tour of the places that inspired me to write the summery stories in my new book, Postcards and Suntan Cream, so come and join in my Holiday Blog Party!
This story, Sea Change, arrived fully formed one morning as I had dreamed the whole thing. Very unusual for me. However, I needed a location, and having a beach and a ferry port, Positano fitted the bill perfectly.
 The coast road to Amalfi winds down to the seafront, and up again through the town. It's virtually impossible to get a parking space, so I made Anna and Will live in one of the houses on the steep cliffs, and walk to the beach.


Each day I'm blogging about one of my favourite holiday destinations which form a backdrop to my stories.
All you have to do to join in is:

  • Leave a comment on my blog
  • Write about a favourite holiday destination on your blog
  • Give a link back to my blog
On Sunday, January 13th, 2013, at 6pm GMT, I will put all the Holiday Party Bloggers' names in my sun hat, and the first out will receive a signed paperback copy of Postcards and Suntan Cream!

So get blogging, and watch out for my next holiday destination tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment