Friday 11 January 2013

Holiday Blog Party Friday - Key West, Florida

Hello again! I've just jetted over to Key West, Florida. I'm here at Ernest Hemingway's house to celebrate the online launch of my new book of short stories, Postcards and Suntan Cream with a Holiday Blog Party, showcasing the holiday destinations that I've used as a background to my stories.
Visitors come Key West to see the sun set from Mallory Dock, and to visit Sloppy Joe's Bar and the other favourite haunts of Ernest Hemingway, such as Dry Tortugas where he would fish for giant tuna and marlin.
My story here is The Importance of Being Ernest which I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I did writing it!

All you have to do to join my Beach Blog Party is:


  • Leave a comment on my blog
  • Write about a favourite holiday destination on your blog
  • Give a link back to my blog
On Sunday, January 13th, 2013, at 6pm GMT, I will put all the Holiday Party Bloggers' names in my sun hat, and the first out will receive a signed paperback copy of Postcards and Suntan Cream!

So get blogging, and watch out for my next holiday destination tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Great photo, Jean! Sorry I seemed to have missed half your postcards (tax return!). Looking forward to reading all the short stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you mean the sunset and not me!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed your postcard tour, Jean. It seems you like sunny places for your holidays {I could also guess that from the "suncream" element].
    I use my holidays as research for my stories also - and my two latest holidays took me to Istanbul and to the Pyrenees. I've already blogged about Istanbul, so my Holiday post is about last summer's trip to the Pyrenees.
    Here's the link -
    http://regencytales.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-holiday-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth, for taking part. The photos on your blog are wonderful!

      Delete