Sunday 13 January 2013

Holiday Blog Party: Final Day!


Phew! I'm back home in Britain, after a whirlwind week, visiting my favourite holiday destinations which inspired me to write my book of short stories, Postcards and Suntan Cream, but at least the sun is shining!
I hope that you've enjoyed my Holiday Blog Party and have entered the competition to win a signed paperback copy (for details see below).
Here is a typical English village green where Cassie might have sat one evening in Taste the World. This is on Brownsea Island, Dorset, which one of my favourite places to visit on a hot summer's day because of the cool shade of the trees, and the glimpses of the blue, almost Mediterranean, sea between them.


Each day this week, I've been blogging about one of my favourite holiday destinations which form a backdrop to my stories.
All you have to do to join in is:

  • Leave a comment on my blog
  • Write about about a favourite holiday destination on your blog
  • Give link back to my blog
Tonight, January 13th, 2013, at 6pm GMT, I will put all the Holiday Party Bloggers' names in my sun hat, and the first out will receive a signed copy of Postcards and Suntan Cream!

So get blogging, and watch out for the result this evening!

1 comment: