Sunday 6 January 2013

Join my Holiday Blog Party to win a copy of Postcards and Suntan Cream!

As Father Christmas says, after he's delivered all the presents in Raymond Briggs' brilliant book, 'It's time to be thinking about me holidays!'
And if you've taken down your decorations and Christmas is all over in your house, why not join me this week at my Holiday Blog Party? It's to celebrate the online launch of my new book of short stories with a summery theme:  Postcards and Suntan Cream which is featured in the latest edition of Writing Magazine.
Each day I will be blogging about one of my favourite holiday destinations which form a backdrop to my stories.
All you have to do to join in is:

  • Leave a comment on my blog
  • Write about a favourite holiday destination on your blog
  • Give a link back to my blog
On Sunday, January 13th, 2013, at 6pm GMT, I will put all the Holiday Party Bloggers' names in my sun hat, and the first out will receive a signed paperback copy of Postcards and Suntan Cream!

So get blogging, and watch out for my first holiday destination tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Jean - will join in at some point during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary! Looking forward to reading about your favourite holiday destination!

    ReplyDelete