Then today, the lovely Debs Carr awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. It's the second time that I've received it and I'm glad that you no longer have to find five others to award it to, but you do have to list five random facts about yourself, so here goes:
- My mother had a teacher who was related to Captain Scott who perished at the South Pole one hundred years ago.
- She left me outside the post office in my pram when I was six months old, queued up to post some parcels, came out out, and forgot I was hers!
- David Seaman smiled at me in the local supermarket the other week.
- I went to the loo at Ascot once and come out with my skirt tucked into my knickers! Thank goodness a friend spotted me before I got too far!
- I was made to stay in at break when I started school because some boys had taken my skipping rope. Perhaps I lashed out irrationally!
I'm going to pass the award to Debbie White, the Bluestocking Mum, for her inspirational blog.
What are your random moments?