Friday 24 February 2012

I'm in Today's Teignmouth Post!

I'm in today's Teignmouth Post! Hooray!
Obviously if you're down in Devon, you can buy one there, but you can also download a copy for 50p from their website.
Teignmouth Post
It's a really good article which they've taken from my press release. It just shows what a self-published writer can do, and I'd like to thank reporter, John Ware, and editor, Ruth Davey, for all their help, not to mention Rhona at the Quayside Bookshop for suggesting it.
Quayside Bookshop

9 comments:

  1. Excellent news, Jean - that should get the word out to a lot more readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Jean, I hope you'll be able to get a couple of copies to keep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting Jean! Another one for the scrap book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rebecca and Susan. Yes, I've got some copies on their way - one to show everyone and one to keep nice and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say thank you for your kind comments on the Romaniac blog, Jean. I have followed you on my personal blog (BLUESTOCKINGMUM) and wish you all the very best with your writing. Good to 'meet' you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to 'meet' you too, It's great when this social networking works, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations.

    I have downloaded Gypsy Moth to my Kindle and look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, let me know what you think. I've been along to the potting shed and downloaded Tears and Laughter!

    ReplyDelete