I didn't plan to write another blog before Christmas, but I'm very pleased to accept this Very Inspiring Blog Award from the Very Inspiring Blogger, Rosemary Gemmell!
In accepting this I have to write seven random things about myself, but I thought I'd tell you what my favourite Christmas songs are instead, as it's only four more days to go!
7. All Alone on Christmas by Darlene Love because I love it in Love Actually.
6. Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - who wouldn't love this?
5. Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea. The perfect song when you're driving home for Christmas!
4. Wonderful Christmastime by the wonderful Paul McCartney. Ching, ching, ching. Ching, ching, ching!
3. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl. Who can resist the boys of the NYPD choir singing Galway Bay? I'm not sure of the rest of the lyrics though!
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Luther Vandross, because it sounds so warm and Christmassy.
1. The Osmonds Christmas Album by The Osmonds. There was once a snowy Christmas TV Special, and this is the album. Fabulous! 'There's No Snow in LA, So Santa Don't Bring Me a Sleigh!
I now have to nominate some more people with Very Inspiring Blogs, so I choose: Jen Black, Rebecca Emin, Angela Bell and Debbie White. Congratulations Ladies!