Saturday 12 January 2013

Holiday Blog Party: Saturday - It's Trans-Atlantic Cruise Time!


Welcome to Day Seven of my Holiday Blog Party to celebrate the online launch of my book of short stories, Postcards and Suntan Cream. Each day this week I've visited one of my favourite holiday destinations where these summery stories take place.
Today, I'm sailing home across the Atlantic, so join me with a  Pina Colada on the pool deck to celebrate!
I meet lots of interesting people on my travels, who spark off  story ideas, so I always make sure I have my notebook handy.
Here are the glass elevators, the white grand piano and the Dixieland band which feature in one of my favourite stories, Sailing To Be With You.
This atrium also is the setting for The Woman With The Long Hair.
To find out what happens, you will have to read my book . . .!


All you have to do to join in my Holiday Blog Party is:

  • Leave a comment on my blog
  • Write about a favourite holiday destination on your blog
  • Give a link back to my blog
On Sunday, January 13th, 2013, at 6pm GMT, I will put all the Holiday Party Bloggers' names in my sun hat, and the first out will receive a signed paperback copy of Postcards and Suntan Cream!

So get blogging, and watch out for my final holiday destination tomorrow!





2 comments:

  1. Love the photos and they remind me of the great ships I've been cruising on, although I haven't sailed across the Atlantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to because we got stuck in Florida after the ash cloud, and had to get home for family reasons. I heard that someone locally didn't get home any faster waiting for a flight.

      Delete