Sunday 27 November 2011

A Trip to Iceland and a Surprise Award!


I've just got back from a trip to Iceland to find that I'd been award the Liebster Award from Rosemary Gemmell. You may remember that she was the one who showed me how to make the magic links to Amazon and Smashwords on my blog. So thank you very much, Rosemary!
She has at least two blogs that I know of: Reading and Writing
where she talks about writing her NaNo novel, among other topics, and Flights of Imagination, all about children's literature. She went to the book launch of Viking Gold by V. Campbell recently, and I'm going to have to read it, now that I've been to Iceland!
'Liebster' means dearest in German, and this award is to encourage new writers and bloggers who have less than 200 followers, so this is what each recipient has to do:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger

2. Choose your 5 bloggers to receive the award and tell them by leaving a comment on their blog

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog

4. Hope those five people send it to their chosen bloggers!

So now I'm going to pass the Liebster Award on to the following five whose blogs I have
enjoyed:

Susan E Willis for her delicious A Food and Love Story Writer. Every blog has irresistible
photos of food, as well as interesting stories.

Dot Scribbles for her fabulously detailed reviews of the latest books.

Scarlet Wilson for her informative and helpful blogs for the new romantic writer.

Angela Bell for her inspirational blog about literature and art with beautiful illustrations.

Catherine Miller for her entertaining and inspirational blog with great photos.

Best wishes to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jean, really kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for you kind comments and for awarding me the Liebster Award now all I have to do is try and get it sorted out!!!!!! lol Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your award, Jean - and lucky you having a trip to Iceland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rosemary! I'm going to do a blog about it when I have time!

    ReplyDelete