Friday 23 November 2012

A Mention in This Week's Henley Standard, and Another Recommendation from Amazon!

Two bits of Good News today! I've had a mention in this week's Henley Standard, and been recommended as a read in the Amazon Romance Books store!
I got in the local paper because I took my books, Gipsy Moth and Postcards and Suntan Cream to sell at the Arts and Crafts Exhibition again this year. Our local photographer took my photo and passed it on to the paper, who gave me a short interview over the phone whilst I was cooking dinner! Unfortunately the photo wasn't printed, but there is quite a bit about Postcards, Gipsy Moth and self-publishing, together with a link to this blog!
The other bit of Good News is that I've been selected again as a choice in the Amazon Romance Books store - at the top of the list.
This is all good publicity and I'm really pleased.

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, Jean - well done on such great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , Rosemary. As they say, every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete