The rules of the Liebster Award are:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award nominator on your blog and link back to the blogger/s who presented this award to you.
Answer the eleven questions from the nominator (if provided).
List eleven random facts about yourself .
Present the Liebster Blog Award to up to eleven other blogs that you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
Pass on the eleven questions to your nominees, or create new ones.
Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- I have a Scottish name, but have never been to Scotland.
- I make scrapbooks about all my holidays.
- I like writing with a 2H pencil because it doesn't wear down so fast.
- I like writing on rainy days.
- I danced the conga on the stage with Jim Dale when I was about three.
- I like Paul McCartney.
- I love Disney!
- I made my own wedding dress and the bridesmaids' ones too.
- I have terrible handwriting that looks neat, but no one can read it.
- I've just got a new cycle helmet.
- I like painting in watercolours.